For a free no obligation market appraisal of your property call us on 0161 236 7001.
We can take the stress out of renting a property by getting reliable tenants for you and even going the extra mile and managing the complete rental.
“I found Suttons really easy to deal with, their staff are friendly and the process of letting my flat was made very simple.”
A landlord’s life isn’t an easy one. At Suttons City Living Ltd. we continually strive to make the experience of letting a property as ‘stress free’ as possible for our landlords. Lets face it; any spare time you have could be better spent. Our Let & Manage service includes: -
- Accompanied viewings
- Carry out references including employer, credit score and bank
- Draw up tenancy agreement in accordance to the Housing Act 1988 (amended 1996)
- Preparation of Inventory
- Conduct check in and receive initial monies
- Payment Of Outgoings & Rent Transfer – we will pay property related bills on your behalf, which will be reported on your monthly rental statement.
- Property Maintenance – we will investigate any landlords liability repairs reported at a property and subject to your instructions we will appoint an approved contractor to carry out the relevant works.
- Property Visits – as part of our management service we regularly conduct property visits. You will be notified of any findings from the inspection giving you peace of mind that your property is being kept in order.
- Rent Arrears – Our Dept Enforcement Department employs a swift effective procedure in the recovery of any outstanding rent arrears, ensuring that at all times you are kept up-to-date with any progress.
- Rental & Legal Protection – we can offer a range of rental and legal protection schemes to suit your individual needs.
- Taxation for Overseas Landlords – As a landlord residing overseas you are still liable to pay tax on the rent from letting your property. We can assist you in obtaining and completing a tax exemption form in order for us to pay rental income to you gross of tax.
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) – As a RICS member we are always acting in the best interest of our clients, employers and the wider public interest. We are qualified and experienced professionals offering independent and impartial advice. Our Client account is subject to an independent biannual audit and bonded by a RICS insurance levy.
- Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) – As an ARLA member firm we are required to work within a robust Code of Practice which covers the key stages in letting and managing a property, ensuring the highest level of professionalism at all times.
- The National Approved Letting Scheme accredited (Nals) – Nals is an accreditation scheme offering you the assurance that you are dealing with a firm which agrees to meet defined standards of customer service, together with having in place the necessary insurances to protect client’s money, plus a customer complaints procedure offering independent redress.
- The Tenancy Deposit Scheme for Regulated Agents (TDSRA) – When a tenancy comes to an end, there is usually no disagreement about the return of the deposit. But sometimes there is, and this can cause much hardship and inconvenience.
As TSSRA members if we are unable to resolve a deposit dispute then with both parties agreement the deposit is forwarded to the TDSRA to resolve swiftly, inexpensively and impartially.
As well as the above Let & Manage service we offer a Let Only service.
Contact us to enquire about our free no obligation market appraisal on 0161 236 7001.
© Copyright 2013 Suttons City Living. All Rights Reserved.
Registered Office. Suttons City Living Limited, c/o Hallidays Limited, Riverside House, Kings Reach Business Park, Yew Street, Stockport, Cheshire SK4 2HD
Registration No: 03177015